Use a Virtual Assistant via Inventive Organizing and get help with a variety of admin and marketing tasks.” A Virtual Assistant saves companies time and the need to hire and provide workspace for full-time staff. If you don’t have enough work to keep someone busy every day, take advantage of ‘on-demand’ skills and just pay for what you need. Available skills include:
- writing, formatting and proofreading documents
- creating graphs and charts for reports and PowerPoint presentations
- answering phones – have phones forwarded when you are not available to answer them
- email management
- scheduling appointments with reminders placed in Outlook
- booking events, travel, accommodation, services
- purchasing supplies
- have that stack of business cards you’ve been collecting turned into a current spreadsheet that will work for you
- build your client base by having a virtual assistant make cold calls to obtain the appropriate contact
- database hygiene – have your data up to date and correct with double checking
- update Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc. with the latest about your company, events, and relevant articles, quotes, pictures, and videos.
- create a mini video to promote your business or cause and uploaded to your own YouTube site
- online profiles – make sure that you are placed, or have current details on the many profile sites such as Yelp
- coordinate affiliate marketing programs
- newsletters created through programs such as MailChimp, CreateSend, and Constant Contact, which share pertinent and interesting content, accompanied by promotional blocks of copy and images
Websites and Blogs
- website and or blog created from scratch or your existing site updated with content – including carefully written content, using key search words to attract your target audience.
- SEO improved by renaming files, researching search words, placing content, etc.
- many of the above-mentioned tools put to work along with custom made or sourced graphic design, photographs, music clips, videos to tell your story and attract customers
- build up your resources for written material, statistics, facts, history of your area of business, geographic elements, what competitors are doing, etc.
Photography and Audio / Video editing
- photographs taken of your staff, business settings, real estate, products, production, etc. to be used in a variety of ways to share your message or services
- video editing services that use both still and moving images, combined with key titling to produce a really effective tool to attract attention and share information about what you do.
- audio recording and editing for podcasts, teleclasses, videos, reports and more
- venues scouted and booked
- details arranged, including seating, meals and refreshments, audio and video equipment rented, insurance covered, speakers booked, materials printed, etc.
- potential attendees notified of events, seminars, online meetings
- payment systems set up, payments accepted, tickets issued, follow up contact made
Customer Service and Sales
- find leads
- information about your business, products, and services dispensed verbally and via emails, faxes, and other media
- cold call to create new contacts
- follow up calls made to seal the deal
Basic Bookkeeping and Tax Prep
- invoicing and collecting payables
- management of petty cash and expenditures
- receipts and invoices organized, photocopied and details transferred to an Excel spreadsheet (or software pkg of your choice) for tax time, figuring out budgets, overall costs, etc.
- job descriptions written, posted online and sent to schools teaching relevant courses
- resumes collected, assessed with the best candidate resume forwarded to appropriate hiring managers
- the best job candidates contacted and interviews booked
- employee hours tracked for payroll, vacation, and overtime
- benefit and retirement packages coordinated